If you are having difficulty filling out your application one of our staff would be happy to assist you.
Book an appointment
1. Make an appointment with our clinic at maliecannabisclinic.com/
and create a Department of Health Application in the next step.
2. Fill out your application with the Department of Health Go to https://medmj.ehawaii.gov and create a “free” secure account. Be sure to remember your username and password so you can check on the status of your application. Fill out the online application and upload any required documents (caregiver forms, and ID etc.) Click here for DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS on how to complete the online application. Click here for some helpful tips on submitting a complete application. Please make sure that your name matches what is on your ID exactly
Under MD/APRN-RX enter name
First name: Me
Last Name: L Fuimaono-Poe Hawaii li# APRN HI 1753
Pay – the cost is $38.50 ($35 application fee + $3.50 portal administration fee); you must pay with a credit/debit card or direct withdrawal from a savings or checking account. Applications that utilize credit/debit card payment will have the shortest turnaround time.
Submit your application to your physician/APRN-RX
3. Please bring a government issued photo ID (passport book, driver’s license, or state ID, medical records (if available)
You will be seen by a Nurse Practitioner or Physician who will review your history and complete a physical exam. If you meet the requirements (set by the state of Hawaii) our provider will electronically sign your forms from the DOH and a 329 (medical marijuana) card will be mailed to your home.
Payment is expected upon arrival, we accept credit cards, pay pal, cash and checks
4. Your Medical Marijuana card will be mailed to your home directly from the Department of Health. Please allow 2-3 weeks after your appointment to receive your card. If there are any corrections to your application, the DOH (Department of Health) will then send you an email with a link to fix any errors (ie: middle name, incorrect ID number, missing signature of care giver forms etc). If you don’t hear back within 3 weeks please call us or email us, so we can speak to the DOH on your behalf, please have your application number available when you call.
Electronic 329 Card: Are now available through https://medmj.ehawaii.gov/medmj/welcome
To download your card to any smart mobile device or print.
- Access your account medmj.ehawaii.gov/
- Go to Application Status
- Scroll down to the registration portion
- Print or take a screenshot
We are available for card printing during business hours.
2-Year Card (In-State Patients Only): All our returning Patients qualify for a two-year card, regardless of condition.
- DOH fee $77.00, Scheduled office visit $230.00
- Must use the same email from previous year
- Must see previous Physician/APRN
Card processing time varies here is a link to the DOH that gives you an up-to-date timeline. https://health.hawaii.gov/medicalcannabis/